Based in London, UK
Magic Shot is an experimental billiard game. Based on traditional French Billiards, players have to touch both the yellow and red balls with the white cue ball in a single go. If only it was that simple! The table morphs after each successful shot.
Magic Shot has three different modes to fit your every mood- Meditation, Purity and Insanity. In Meditation mode you will discover a new table at every step along the journey, each named after a city. In the course of 2763 levels, memory and imagination are invoked, linking the table shape with the character of the place name. The aim of Purity mode is to get as high a score as possible. Unlock the ‘Ultra’ phase, accessed by playing perfect shots in a row, and multiply your points while avoiding the decaying table. For Insanity, this is where it gets insane! The table changes continually, the clock's counting down and the pressure is on to get the highest score possible. All players will be able to track their progress on a global Leaderboard. Magic Shot mixes game design and an artistic approach to push the limit between minimalism and entertainment. The unique audio specifically crafted in collaboration with Renaud Bénard using ‘Little bits’, combined with this innovative redesign of classic French Billiards, will surprise you.
- Premium app with no In-App purchase and hundred of hours of gameplay.
- Enjoy the peaceful and evocative journey of "Meditation", the expert highscore chase of "Purity" and the hypnosis induced by "Insanity".
- 2763 levels in Meditation, an endless stream of levels in Purity and Insanity
- Showcase at the EGX Rezzed Leftfield Collection 2015
- Easy to get, hard to master
- Feed your day with some colourtherapy
- Music was created with LittleBits and procedurally arranged in Unity 5, taking advantage of the audio mixer
- Inspired by Proteus, Lunar Pool, Arcade pool and Super Hexagon.
Trailer - Android release YouTube
Trailer - Purity YouTube
Trailer - Insanity YouTube
Vine n°1 Vine
Vine n°2 Vine
Vine n°3 Vine
Renaud with LittleBits Vine
Renaud with LittleBits 2 Vine
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Magic Shot. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Showcase at the EGX Rezzed Leftfield Collection 2015" London,13-15 March, 2015
- "… simply elegant, isn't it?"
- Peter Willington, Pocket Gamer UK
- "Billiards isn't something I'd typically get excited about. But then, Magic Shot isn't exactly kosher."
- Chris Priestman, Pocket Gamer UK
- "judging by the tables the game generates, things can get pretty crazy. "
- Eli Hodapp, Touch Arcade
- "Magic Shot is a wonderful new billiards-style game "
- Calum Fraser, AlphaBeta Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Nerial is a London-based independant game studio founded by François Alliot in 2013
More information on Nerial, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Magic Shot Credits
Game design and dev
Arnaud De Bock
Game design and art
Music (made with Little Bits)
Lovely electronic modules